THE WARM WINTER IN THE CARIBBEAN.
Nemo will be waiting for you from December in the fantastic Caribbean waters, with itineraries through charming British Virgin Islands, a real rendez-vous for sailing boats, among volcanic landscapes and desert beaches, uninhabited islets and crowded beach bars.
Our base for the winter will be St Thomas USVI, but embarking possibilities for a cruise aboard Nemo are different and can be arranged with us.
About itinerary, here is a summary of what we normally propose, keeping in mind that you can always personalize it and change it depending on your favourites, on weather and sea conditions.
Our typical charter stops:
- St John, Maho bay
- Norman Island, trasure caves and The Bight
(famous bar Willy T)
- Peter Island
- Virgin Gorda, The Baths and Gorda Sound (Bitter End and Saba rock)
- Anegada, Loblolly beach and Cow Wreck beach
- Guana Island and Marina Cay
- Jost van Dyke (Famous beach bars Foxy's and Soggy dollar)
- St John, Cruz bay